In The Military? Run Don’t Walk To MilitaryConnection.Com
November 11, 2011

Home...At Last.

“Only 1% of Americans serve in the military. The other 99% have a responsibility to take care of our veterans when they return home.”

This from Debbie Gregory, the visionary businesswoman who has created a clearinghouse for every resource, opportunity, and fact that any solider will EVER NEED.

Debbie Gregory has made serving America’s soldiers her life’s work, because she knows personally the sacrifices brave men and women make for their country. Debbie is the proud daughter of one of the “Fighting Grossmans,” Carl Grossman. There were actually ten Grossman brothers. Eight of them marched into the service together in World War II, six saw combat, all returned home safe and sound. Of the two brothers too old to serve? One of those helped create the Atom Bomb. So unusual was it for almost an entire family to enlist, that President Roosevelt sent a thank you note to their mother! Take a look at this compelling piece by NBC’s TODAY SHOW:

Making Life Easier On Soldiers And Their Families

The Grossman family “trust of heroes” is a genuine part of American history. Seventy years later, Debbie Gregory continues on as the new generation of the family serving America. Her brilliant “go-to” website  has answers to any question any serviceman or woman could ever need. If you want to find a golf course that gives veteran discounts, go to If you want to learn about health benefits for veterans, about jobs, school loans and veteran benefits, or even calculate your hazard pay, it’s all waiting, conveniently and easy to access on

Military Connection Helps With A Solid "Welcome Home"

“I know what it is like living this life. When the veterans come back, they have sacrificed everything. A lot of them don’t know what resources are available to them,” says Gregory. solves that problem. It’s a woman-owned small business located in Simi Valley, California, near the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The business was founded in 1999 to help veterans and their families. has eight thousand unique visitors every day, has built a database of 800,000 soldiers and their families. Over 90,000 are Tweeting about the valuable information on the site!

“Veterans make wonderful employees and are wonderful entrepreneurs,” says Debbie. She also founded the Veterans and Military Business Owners Association (VAMBOA) to provide “networking, collaboration, mentoring, education, certification and advocacy” to veteran and military business owners. Especially this year, as tens of thousands of soldiers return from service in Iraq, veterans will need jobs and training. MilitaryConnection helps link servicemen and women with the resources to help them take next steps in their lives.

As you might expect the success of MilitaryConnection has helped it to be recognized as one of the Top 100 Employment web sites on the Internet. Debbie Gregory was awarded the Company of the Year in East Ventura County (California), Spirit of Small Business for 2011.

As the 12 telephone lines in her busy, lean business ring off the hook each day, Debbie Gregory is tireless in using her ingenuity and dogged commitment to serve America’s heroes. Every time a wounded soldier, a vet suffering with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or a wife starving for information about how to keep military benefits finds the answer they’re looking for, Debbie Gregory receives the kind of pay that doesn’t fit…into an envelope.



Comments are closed.